Update 07/11/2018: Though Radex is still live for historical purposes, the information below is outdated. We have since released a new decentralized exchange Saturn Network with many upgrades like wallet to wallet trading in one transaction or token self-listing, this required a new smart contract & therefore we recommend you no longer use Radex and migrate over to the new exchange.
After months of designing, developing, validating and testing the alpha version of Radex is live! In this release you can trade ETH and STN, with more tokens to be added later.
Visit radex.ai to start trading.
Some important announcements:
- Read Radex FAQ before asking a question in telegram or on our forum.
- Read the disclaimer.
- Feature suggestions go here.
- Suggest new tokens to be listed on Radex in this thread.
- Since our team still has the majority of STN tokens we published STN monetary policy that will be effective until the day of ICO.
- Ethereum network is still recovering after cryptokitties. Please be patient, some transactions take time. Be sure to consult ethgasstation and pick appropriate gas price. Unfortunately this matter is out of our control and we hope that Ethereum dev team will address scalability issues soon.