We have now finished updating our whitepaper to version 1.2 and released it on our forum, this brings our documentation in line with what we outlined in our most recent update post. You will now find updated sections that go over Radex's decentralized loyalty program, Saturn DAO activation and the algorithm for scaling into a new blockchain. Please note this is a work in progress, and we will continue to update as we move along with releases.
If you are already familiar with our initial whitepaper, here are the updated sections linked directly:
- 3.3 Architecture Review - now covers IDEX, Kyber and Bancor also.
- 4.1.2 Saturn DAO Activation Process - outlines the process we will follow for activating Saturn DAO.
- 4.2.4 ICO Payment Processor (HODL dApp) - goes over how we use the current implementation of our HODL dApp and how it could become a service in the future.
- 4.2.5 Loyalty Program (Exchange Mining) - details why this upgrade will play an important part in Radex's future and become a key component for our protocol being deployed onto new chains.
- 5. Other Blockchains - Now includes also how and why Saturn Network can help an ecosystem of token trading and dApps flourish on a new chain.
- 5.1 Algorithm For New Chain’s Token Distribution - provides details on the updated multi chain airdrop formula & how newly minted Saturn tokens will be distributed.
- 5.2 Saturn Wallet - presents why Saturn Wallet is now an integral part of our project and details upcoming features like Send custom tokens, dApps list & friends list.
Where is the PDF?
We felt that given the direction of our project the forum is a much better-suited outlet for our whitepaper, a PDF offers you little chance to directly ask a question if something does not make sense to you and can quickly become cumbersome to navigate.
Our forum lets you read what interests you and if something is unclear, you can immediately ask a question. Then you can continue reading knowing you will get clarification later or even wait for an answer before reading more. Just ask yourself how many times you closed a PDF because you did not really understand the key concepts of the project or the language used: it might even have been quite frustrating? Did you go back to it? Probably not.
Can quickly be updated
Furthermore, we want to have the possibility of quickly updating details in line with our product releases. You just have to look back at the past few months to understand how this makes more sense for us, Saturn Wallet, for example, is not mentioned in our original whitepaper.
As we continue to grow and our products are updated, or as we saw with Saturn Wallet maybe entire new ones are needed, we see our whitepaper becoming more of a wiki style of resources that covers everything Saturn Network is doing. A PDF file will quickly become outdated information which will not be useful for anyone.
We hope you find the new sections interesting, please do not hesitate to provide feedback and ask any questions.